Clat Coaching Course
Why CLAT COACHING ?
- Highest Selections from CLAT 2010, Every time minimum 3 to 4 selections in NLS Bangalore.
- AIR 2nd in CLAT 2015, AIR 3rd in CLAT 2016, AIR 8th & 12th in CLAT 2017.
- 6 Selections in AILET 2015, 5 Selections in AILET 2016, 6 Selections in AILET 2017.
- Maximum success ratio 47 students get selected in CLAT out of 155.
- CLAT 2017 – GK 39 out of 50 questions were from classroom coaching. Average Student selected in CLAT under the guidance of Neeraj Sir (GNLU) Experience 9 years
- Online Test Series of 45 Mocks based on CLAT , AILET , SLAT.
Gone are the days when choosing a career in law was on account of carrying the family legacy or for the pride associated with the profession. Law career has become a passion for the youth. With various universities conferring the best-in-class law education programs and a secure career, there is a significant increase in the students opting for this promising profession.